Mircea Iosif is an Associate Attorney primarily practicing in landlord-tenant law representing clients throughout Michigan. Mircea also handles commercial real estate litigation, and has experience litigating complex contractual disputes. He also handles preserving the rights of the Firm’s property owner clients in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy matters.
Mircea received his Juris Doctor in 2012 from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, and his B.A from Wayne State University in 2009. He is the recipient of the law school’s Book Award for excellence in Wills, Trusts, and Estates. Also, in law school, he participated in the immigration law clinic program, which provided services to indigent defendants facing deportation, where he successfully argued cases for asylum before the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Prior to joining Paletz Law, Mircea practiced in the area of business and immigration law, and has extensive experience defending corporations dealing with transit and logistics of goods.
Mircea is fluent in Romanian, and involved in various projects in the Metro Detroit Romanian/American community.
- Michigan, 2013
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2015
- United States District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2015
- Obtained a dismissal of MDCR claim against a property owner without escalation to litigation.
- Won summary disposition resulting in a favorable ruling for a client involved in a breach of contract claim, which dismissed the opponent’s jury trial demand.
- Drafted corporate policies for clients to provide protection from Fair Housing claims.
Meet the rest of paletz LAW